PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Information sharing
- Public forums
- External links
- Payment processing
- Storage of your information
- Your rights
This is the Privacy and Cookies Policy for www.andreadphoto.com (Site). The Site is operated by Andrea David Photography, trading as Andrea David Photography in London, United Kingdom. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the data controller.
I am committed to protecting your privacy on-line.I appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to me distributed indiscriminately and here I explain how I collect information, what I do with it and what controls you have.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
I reserve the right to change this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time by changing it on the Site. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 22.05.2018.
Information I collect and how I use it
- When you order I need to know your name, email address, delivery address, billing address, debit/credit card number and expiry date. This allows me to process and fulfil your order, to verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online and to notify you of your order status. Your name and delivery address will be passed to our couriers to deliver your order.
- We ask for your telephone number to enable us to contact you if there is a problem with your order. This number may be passed on to our couriers to assist in delivering your order.
- If you register with us as a customer of the Site (including if you order through the Site), we keep your contact information and your log-in and password details for when you next log-in to the Site to recognise that it is you and to administer your account with us.
- I may, from time to time, ask you questions about what kind of products and services you would like to be able to buy. If you choose to answer those questions, I may keep a record of your answers (and I may also keep information about the products and services you do order) so as to help me to improve my products and services generally.
- If you communicate with me by completing one of the forms on the Site or sending an email to me, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content, I use your contact details to respond to you.
- If you indicate on the Site that you would like me to, I may also use your contact information to notify you (by email and/or post) about important functionality changes to the Site or about our new products, services and special offers that i think you would appreciate. If you change your mind and would rather not receive this information, please follow the unsubscribe instructions on the relevant communication you receive or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you enter any online competition or promotion I may sponsor on the Site, I may ask for your contact or other information as explained on the Site and will use it for the purposes of your participation in that competition or promotion which may, if indicated on the Site.
1.1 If you take part in a group photograph, you agree that you do so voluntarily and on the basis that you consent to the fact that your image may be displayed (including on the Site or any other website and in printed publications) and made generally available for purchase by other customers, and may be used by us for promotional purposes. Due to the number of people involved in a group photograph, you will not be able to withdraw your consent once the photograph has been taken. In the case of minors photographed as part of a group school or class portrait, consent to display the image on the Site is at the discretion of the school or institution, our default policy is not to display these images unless specifically requested to do so by the school.
- If you order ceremony photography services from me, I may, at some ceremonies, take non-posed photographs of you receiving your award. These photographs will be available for view and order on the Site. You will need a password to access the images and this will be provided to you by email once they are loaded on to the Site. The password will be personalized and nooone will be able to log into your private gallery. If you wish us to remove your photograph from my websire, please contact me at email@example.com and I will promptly remove the photograph. The photographs will otherwise be displayed on the Site for up to six months after the session.
Any personal information such as name, address, phone number, bank card details remain at Andrea David Photography and they will not be shared to any other persons or organizations. Whem you using Andrea David Photography service you will automatically accept my (ADP) Therms and Conditions and you will be agreed your images may used on Andrea david Photograhy website, Instagram or Facebook page and may being used for marketing purposes. If you do not want your images to be presented on those platforms, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and your images will be removed.
When you interact with the Site, I try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit the Site, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Site. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer.
- remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Site;
- collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Site (including how long you spend on the Site) and where you have come to the Site from, so that we can improve the Site and learn which parts of the Site are most popular with visitors; and
- gather information about the pages on the Site that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “market segment”. This information is only collected by reference to the IP address that you are using, but does include information about the county and city you are in, together with the name of your internet service provider. This information is then used to place interest-based advertisements on the Site which it is believed will be relevant to your market segment. For more information about this type of interest based advertising, and about how to turn this feature off please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
[or follow the link to the website of our advertising partners shown below]
Some of the cookies used by the Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.orgwhich includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
|Purpose||A cookie generated by our platform to allow the Site to display properly.
|Type & duration [i.e. session only or persistent]||Session Only
|Type & duration [i.e. session only or persistent]||30 days